I am terrible at sleeping like a normal person (2 a.m., really?)
I keep worrying about things I can't change
I wish I could be forever young
I love flavored water, owls, and acoustic music.
I dance all the time!
I sing in the shower, loudly.
I think I have a lot to figure out
I really miss a lot of people
I need money, a car, and a road trip!
I should spend less time on the internet
I can not wait for summer to get here!
I like to try new things
I make cupcakes, and a lot of messes
I always have my camera with me
Monday, March 26, 2012
10 Things that make me giddy, tingly, life-is-good happy:
1. Getting mail
2. Babies with curly hair
(I love all babies, but it's the ones with curly hair that really get to me)
3. Acoustic music
4.Orange & chocolate smoothies
5. Glitter. I'm really girly in that aspect.
6. Long phone calls
8. Afternoon naps
9. Baking, especially cupcakes. :)
10. Road trips
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
- Seminary. (It was literally my favorite thing in the world. The lessons, the people... I even secretly loved getting up so early)
- Having people to take pictures of
- Warm weather
- Knowing where everything is (I hate learning new streets and addresses)
- Beach trips
And all these people...